- Des Moines Area Community College and Iowa State University GO CYCLONES!!!!
- I have been teaching ELL with DMPS since 2009
- I have a husband and two children. My family loves animals. We have two mini pigs, a rabbit, and fish. We love hockey, traveling, movies, being outside, and anything where we are spending time with family.
- Upper Iowa University (BA Elementary Education/Reading and English-Language Arts)
- Upper Iowa University (Master in Education with an ESL emphasis)
- ELL Endorsement
- I have been with DMPS since 2012. I was a substitute teacher and did long-term subbing at the Downtown School and Howe. I began teaching at Howe in 2013.
- When I’m not at school, I enjoy going for bike rides, swimming, boating, reading and cooking. In November 2015 I welcomed twins, Hadley and Hendrick. I love spending time reading to them, cuddling and watching them grow!