Community School Coordinator
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington – AA in Communication Studies
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington – MSW
- I have collaboratively worked with DMPS schools for the past 8 years. January 2022, I stepped into Howe’s doors and hope to never leave!
I am married to an East High School theater teacher and have a sweet and energetic little boy. I enjoy doing anything outside specifically bike riding with my family, finding new parks and adventures, camping in a Yurt, or sitting on a patio. Additionally, I try to coach CrossFit when I can and workout. I appreciate good food and conversations!
SUCCESS Case Manager
- Graduated from the University of Iowa in Social work
- I have been with DMPS since 2000.
- My name is Mai Golbuff, I have been with the SUCCESS program since 2000 and this is my first year at Howe and I am excited to be here! I love my job and what I do and I look forward in working with you and your family. Outside of work I enjoy gardening, kayaking, hiking, traveling and spending time with my family. My husband and I enjoy spending time with our adult children which are both at Iowa State (yes, we are a house divided 🙂). I love Howe and looking forward in serving you and your student.