- Iowa State University
- I been with DMPS for 26 years.
- I am married with 2 children. When I am not at school, I enjoy traveling with family and friends.
- Upper Iowa University (BA Elementary Education)
- Upper Iowa University (Reading Endorsement)
- West Des Moines Dowling Catholic High School
- Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary/Middle School
- I have taught 5th grade at Howe Elementary since the fall of 2007.
- I was a substitute teacher at Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary School during the spring of 2007
- I am married to my husband, Joel, and have 4 children, Ashton, William, Mila, and Gwendolyn
- I enjoy spending time outside gardening and playing basketball and baseball with my family.
- I coach middle school boys basketball.
- I am a huge Iowa Hawkeye and Chicago Cubs fan!
- University of Northern Iowa BA Grand Canyon | University Masters of Reading
- I taught with DMPS for 4 years previously with DMPS, I then taught 1 year in Houston, TX and now am returning for year 6!
- I love spending time with my fiance, Isaac and our dog, Willow. I also enjoy reading, running and spending time with friends and family.
- Northwest Missouri State (BS)
- Viterbo University (Masters)
- I have been with the district for 35 years.
- I have been married to my husband, Kendall, for 36 years. We have 5 grown children, Austin, Kelsey, Ross, JT, and Jazmine. When I’m not working, I love to read books, take my dogs on walks, and hang out with my 3 very cute granddaughters!
- Iowa State University (BS in Child, Parent, Community Service)
- Upper Iowa University (BA in Elementary Education, Early Childhood and Reading Endorsement)
- Viterbo University (Masters in Education)
- I started with DMPS in the fall of 2002. I taught preschool for 1 year and kindergarten for 15 years at Howe
- This will be my 6th year as a reading and math interventionist at Howe
- My husband, Paul and I have been married 32 years and have three daughters, Bailey, Morgan, Emma and two dogs Roxi and Remi.
- I enjoy spending time with my family and dogs, traveling and being outdoors- hiking, biking, swimming, or kayaking.
- I am looking forward to another wonderful school year.
University of Northern Iowa
- Major: Elementary Education
- Minor: Literacy
- Masters in Teacher Leadership and Instructional Coaching
- Reading/ Math Interventionist at Monroe
- Reading/ Math Interventionist at Howe
- My husband and I have a 1-year-old son named Archie
- We have two Goldendoodles named Cooper & Carl
- I love reading, riding my bike, spending time with my family and friends, and swimming!
- I also love to travel, some of my favorite places that I have been include Egypt, Israel, China, Jordan, Iceland, and Greece