- Iowa State University
- I been with DMPS for 26 years.
- I am married with 2 children. When I am not at school, I enjoy traveling with family and friends.
- Wartburg College (BA in Elementary Education with Reading and Coaching Endorsements
- Drake University (MA in Educational Leadership)
- This is my 11th year with DMPS.
- I enjoy being outside hiking, golfing, running or playing with my three-year-old daughter. I love doing crafts and restoration projects for others. I enjoy doing group running events and figuring out new ways to solve problems.
I attended the University of Iowa and have my BA in Elementary Education with endorsements in Reading and Language Arts. I taught first and third grades for seven years before staying home with my children for six years. I have two years of preschool teaching as well. This is my first year at Howe, and I’m thrilled to be here!
I have a husband, two children and two dogs. I enjoy taking care of my family and we enjoy traveling together when time allows. I love to watch my children in all of their sports activities. I also love to be on the beach with a book in my hands.
- Iowa State University (BS)
- Viterbo University (MA)
- After teaching at Pleasantville Elementary, I began teaching for Des Moines Public Schools at Mann, Watrous, Morris and River Woods Elementary Schools. I have taught all grade levels between third and eighth as well as Title math and reading support.
- My husband and I enjoy spending time with our family. We spend many evenings walking and working out. Reading is always a fun pastime.
- Northwest Missouri State (BS)
- Viterbo University (Masters)
- I have been with the district for 31 years.
- I have been married for 31 years. My husband’s name is Kendall and we have five children: Austin, Kelsey, Ross, JT, and Jazmine. When I am not at school, I enjoy attending book clubs with my friends.
- Iowa State University (BS in Child, Parent, Community Service)
- Upper Iowa University (BA in Elementary Education, Early Childhood and Reading Endorsement)
- Viterbo University (Masters in Education)
- I started with DMPS in the fall of 2002. I have taught preschool and kindergarten for the district
- This will be my second year as a reading and math interventionist.
- Paul and I have three daughters, Bailey, Morgan and Emma.
- I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling and being outdoors- hiking, biking, swimming, or kayaking.
- My favorite place to be is the warm, sunny beach.