- Upper Iowa University (BA Elementary Education/Reading and English-Language Arts)
- Upper Iowa University (Master in Education with an ESL emphasis)
- I have been with DMPS since 2012. I was a substitute teacher and did long-term subbing at the Downtown School and Howe. I began teaching at Howe in 2013.
- When I’m not at school, I enjoy going for bike rides, swimming, boating, reading and cooking. In November 2015 I welcomed twins, Hadley and Hendrick. I love spending time reading to them, cuddling and watching them grow!
- Simpson College
- Cedar Rapids Washington High School
- Buena Vista University- Master’s in Education
- I have been with DMPS since 2007.
- I have 3 children, Nic, Kelsey, and Michael. I love to travel to warm, sunny beaches and I love to spend time at swimming pools! I also enjoy reading, exercising, and spending lots of time with my family!