1st Grade Teacher
- Simpson College (BA Elementary Education/Reading, Early Childhood, Special Education)
- Viterbo University (Master’s in Educational Leadership)
- I have been with DMPS since 2009. I taught 2nd grade and kindergarten at Park Avenue Elementary before coming to Howe.
- My husband and I have two children, Adaline and Bryson. As a family, we enjoy being outside, cheering on the Cyclones and spending time with family and friends.
1st Grade Teacher/ PLC Leader
- Wartburg College (BA Elementary Education/Early Childhood)
- I have been teaching with DMPS since 2012.
- I love spending time with my family and friends. I got married in June 2014. My husband and I enjoy watching movies, taking our German Shepard for walks and runs, and watching the Philadelphia Eagles play. I enjoy participating in organized races, such as, the Hy-Vee Triathlon, Market to Market, and the Des Moines Half Marathon. I would love to work up to a whole marathon.