5th Grade Teacher
4th Grade Teacher
- Iowa State University (BS in Education with endorsements in Reading and English as a Second Language)
- I student taught at Jackson Elementary
- After graduating college in 2017 I became a long-term substitute at Howe Elementary for 5th grade and special education
- This will be my 6th year at Howe
- I am originally from the Chicagoland area where most of my family still lives. I love all Chicago sports teams, especially the Bears and Cubs. I got married this last October in Iowa City. I have a dog named Jax who we love to take on walks around Des Moines. In my free time I love playing indoor and sand volleyball, fishing, and eating good food!