- Simpson College (BA Elementary Education/Reading, Early Childhood, Special Education)
- Viterbo University (Master’s in Educational Leadership)
- I have been with DMPS since 2009. I taught 2nd grade and kindergarten at Park Avenue Elementary before coming to Howe.
- My husband and I have two children, Adaline and Bryson. As a family, we enjoy being outside, cheering on the Cyclones and spending time with family and friends.
- I graduated from Iowa State University with a degree in Early Childhood Education and Special Education with an endorsement in reading. I will graduate with my master’s degree in Culturally Responsive Leadership and Instruction through Drake University this December, go bulldogs!
- I have been with the District since 2017. I taught Universal Preschool and Preschool Special Education for 3 years before joining my Howe Family.
- When I am not working with students and families, I enjoy spending time with my husband AJ and our 2 cats, Pete and Penny, and our dog Pip. We love spending our weekends in Ames cheering on the Cyclones.