- University of Northern Iowa- Bachelors in Elementary Education
- Student teaching at Cattell Elementary in DMPS.
- This will be my first year teaching!
- I enjoy staying active with activities including running/walking, playing tennis, baking, and watching movies. I also enjoy reading mystery’s, eating ice cream, and hanging out with friends and family.
- I am one of five children in my family, we enjoy traveling especially going to Myrtle Beach and visiting family.
- Simpson College (BA Elementary Education/Reading, Early Childhood, Special Education)
- Viterbo University (Master’s in Educational Leadership)
- I have been with DMPS since 2009. I taught 2nd grade and kindergarten at Park Avenue Elementary before coming to Howe.
- My husband and I have two children, Adaline and Bryson. As a family, we enjoy being outside, cheering on the Cyclones and spending time with family and friends.
- I graduated from Iowa State University with a degree in Early Childhood Education and Special Education with an endorsement in reading. I will graduate with my master’s degree in Culturally Responsive Leadership and Instruction through Drake University this December, go bulldogs!
- I have been with the District since 2017. I taught Universal Preschool and Preschool Special Education for 3 years before joining my Howe Family.
- When I am not working with students and families, I enjoy spending time with my husband AJ and our 2 cats, Pete and Penny, and our dog Pip. We love spending our weekends in Ames cheering on the Cyclones.