- Simpson College (BA)
- I started substitute teaching in 1997. I have been a 5th grade teacher here at Howe since fall of 1998.
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends
- Likes to read
- Loves Hawkeye football and basketball
5th Grade Teacher
- Upper Iowa University (BA)
- I started with DMPS in the fall of 2011. Prior to teaching, I worked at Principal Financial Group.
- I have taught fourth grade for 7 years at Howe. I currently am teaching fifth grade. Prior to teaching, I volunteered at Howe for two years.
- I love yoga, biking, reading, and spending time with my family. Rich and I have two sons and 1 daughter: Jacob, Austin and Abby. We became grandparents in 2018!