· BBA in Accounting and Finance from the University of Iowa
About me: I love trivia and information in general. I would like to pursue a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science. I grew up on a farm in Manson, Iowa, just west of Fort Dodge. My father was involved in trade missions for farming, so we had regular visits from international farming and trades people while I was growing up. I have always had with a curiosity about the world around me and all people and cultures.
o Favorite books – The Lord of the Rings trilogy & The Hobbit, True Grit, “cozy” mysteries by Agatha Christie or Ellis Peters (Brother Cadfael series)
o Favorite children’s books –
Picture books: Ferdinand by Munro Leaf, There’s No Such Thing as a Dragon by Jack Kent, The King’s Stilts by Dr. Seuss
Chapter books: The 39 Clues series by various authors – favorites by Jude Watson and Gordon Korman, Percy Jackson series and Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan, Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, Arabel and Mortimer series by Joan Aiken, and The Ghost on Saturday Night by Sid Fleischman
· Movies – grew up watching original Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies and like anything with adventure
· Puzzles including brain teasers, mazes, and jigsaw puzzles
· Spending time with family is my favorite thing to do – mom, sisters, brother-in-law, and niece and nephews.
- Grandview University (BA in Human Services)
- I have worked for DMPS since 2011.
- My husband and I have a daughter who is 15 years old. My time spent is at the football games watching my daughter cheer, or watching her at competition dance. I have two fur babies that I love dearly!
- Northwest Missouri State University (BS in Elementary Education)
- University of Northern Iowa (MA in Middle Level Education)
- Drake University (MS in School Counseling)
- I began working at DMPS in 2017.
- When I have free time, I enjoy hanging out with my family, camping, and reading. My husband Kevin and I have 2 children; our son, Brendan and daughter, Ella.